Blue Bike Shorts

I found this tie dye turtleneck at a thrift store almost 6 years or so ago and I made it into a crop top just because I am who I am. I also got these corduroy-like biker shorts from the thrift store 2 years ago when I was living in Los Angeles. All I can say is I've really missed all the great things you can find at a thrift store, and I'm not talking about one of those hand me down stores that are already curated with nice things. I mean, actual Goodwill, Salvation Army, mom and pop thrift stores. The hunt to find something good is always fun for me. Also, Vans are always an inexpensive shoe and I style them with so many outfits. I have a basic white pair and a basic black pair of the lace authentics that go really well with almost anything. The second they started making the platform version of them, I went and got them too. There's a beauty supply shop around the corner from where Jr's mom lives in Queens that I get all of my oversized velvet hair ties from. I have them in too many colors than you can imagine. knit crop top

monochrome blue outfit nadia biker shorts tie dye top blue biker shorts

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM

Follow me on SOCIAL