Brown Monochrome

“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”– Newt Gingrich

I know, I know I've been doing monochrome looks heavy lately. I dressed down this Femme Luxe ruched dress with a pair of Yeezy 350 Copper Cores. Is she going to a business meeting or is she just going out for a quick lunch and then to run errands? The answer is...no where because I'm practicing staying at least 6 feet away from people during this time lol. This dress is a perfect essential for layering. They also have a ton of other essentials for layering like their black lace bodysuits or all their blue and black denim jeans. I hope all of you are staying safe, healthy, and happy during this time. I'm thinking of all of you. x Brown Blazer

Post a Comment

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM

Follow me on SOCIAL